The Funk's

The Funk's

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Rubbles from Bedrock

This year we decided to be the Rubbles from Bedrock (Bam Bam, Barney, and Betty) for Halloween! I made Nixon's costume out of one of my old dance costumes, Chases I made out of a blanket I found at Goodwill, and my costume I found at Goodwill. I was so happy with how they turned out! 
At our friends party...
 Isn't he the cutest little Bam Bam you have ever seen? He was so adorable. He would even say "Bam" and hit the walls with his bat. 
 I had to post this picture even if it isn't a very good one so you could see a full body shot of him :) 
 Nixon with his little girlfriends. Unfortunately he is the only boy :) but he still has a pretty good time with all of them! 

2 comments: